How to Stay Healthy and Well During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Much has developed in the COVID-19 pandemic since the first stay-at-home orders were issued in the United States in late March. On one hand, we know more about the disease and the coronavirus that causes it. On the other hand, a bounty of opinions and conflicting information makes it difficult to know what steps we should be taking each day to slow the spread while living healthy, fulfilling lives. To help you cut through the noise, Brim Distributors offers some essential tips and resources for living life during the pandemic.
In order to ensure you have reliable information, stay up-to-date on what official health organizations are saying about the pandemic.
● The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a go-to source for all things COVID-19 in the United States.
● It’s also important to keep up with what’s going on in your region specifically, including how you can get tested for the virus.
● While you want to stay informed, be sure not to over consume media, as it will only lead to anxiety and fear. Get the information you need, and move on with your day.
Keep the Coronavirus Out of Your Home
Cleaning, washing, disinfecting — you really can’t overdo it when it comes to protecting your living space from the coronavirus.
● Protecting your household from the coronavirus starts with washing your hands, wiping commonly used surfaces and items, and frequently disinfecting areas of your home.
● Invest in a large container of all-purpose disinfecting wipes to ensure you always have cleaning supplies on-hand.
Keeping yourself healthy is key to fighting the coronavirus, and that starts with nutrition.
● Nutrition plays the most significant role in supporting your immune system.
● Finding healthy recipes to cook from home can do wonders for your nutritional habits.
● Take advantage of delivery services so that you can minimize exposure to the virus.
Practice Other Forms of Self-Care
It’s also essential to practice other methods of self-care, such as getting sleep and exercising.
● Come up with a good sleep routine and ensure your bedroom is primed for relaxation.
● Find an exercise routine you enjoy and try to do it at least five times a week.
● When implementing long-term lifestyle changes, ZenBusiness recommends paying more attention to goals than the process as you reduce bad habits and incorporate good ones.
● Finally, be sure to work fun and relaxation into your routine.
It can be difficult to sort through the good and bad information about COVID-19 and how we each should live our lives in these times. But if you rely on credible sources for your information, keep a clean home, and take steps to maintain your health, you will put yourself in a good position to thrive. And you may even find some things about your new routine that you like.